Monday, September 23, 2013

The newest members of the crew


Meet the newest members of our crew....the Nygerian Pygmy Goat! We have two of them and let me tell you they are a complete hoot! I'm so little but I think I could squish them with one hoof...and that's not saying much! We also have a miniature potbelly pig named Petunia, she is kind of annoying! She squeals about everything! You can't show her a bottle unless you plan to give it to her in the next two seconds....she's awfully demanding...and a messy eater too : )


Everything is going great at the Patch.  Our petting farm is all set up and they are working on setting up the hay maze as I type right now.  It will be a short height so the kiddos can see out and not get scared.  We don't want anyone getting lost!  Well, better go....it's time for my lunch date with Dazey!  Signing off!