Thursday, September 19, 2013

Progress

We are making progress on the Pumpkin Patch! It's lookin good, let me tell you! Our digs are pretty nice! We will be in a very cool tile building which used to be the produce house for the French Lick Resort. They used to grow all their own produce! Dazey and I will be at home in there with our other friends : ) They are working on the barrel train track, have put up the mini zipline, and are working on installing the Alpine Slide! It's going to be pretty neat! Remember, I am the main attraction though!!!! My goal is to be the most talked about girl on the Internet. Now, I may not hold a candle to Miley Cyrus...she's gone a little crazy...but I would like to be photographed and placed on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and any other social media sites you use! We're getting pumped to meet you all. We open September 28th!!!!!